Sunday, November 15, 2009

"The greatest love of all is mine"


Well hellooo blogger! Notice anything different? Oh! Yes! A nose piercing! It's not the only thing that's different. My life has literally kicked into high gear since my last post. Once I got home from that wedding in August, I started my job September 8th, then started co-teaching a 4 year old Rainbows class at church.
Let me tell you, I've been crazy busy but loving my life. :) I've made some incredible new friends at church that are all fairly new to the church itself, so it's really pretty perfect timing. I never saw myself as a 4 yr olds teacher, but I have to admit that I love it. :) My co-teacher is incredible and has become a great friend through all this. Plus I just love my kids. Seriously they're adorable. We have between 12 and 16 kids a week, and for the most part they're wonderful little kids. Granted they have their moments, but they're 4, what do you expect?

My job's going really well. :) I feel like I'm picking stuff up at a decent rate, but I still worry about doing things wrong. I'm new so I suppose that's normal. My co-workers are pretty great for the most part. There's one guy who's a snot, but apparently *no one* in the office likes him. Which I actually find really sad. . . But he's one of those people that doesn't seem to help the situation either.

Me and God. . . We're doing good. :) I'm making an effort to better my life lately, in health and spirit. I'm going to start eating better and working out. Because of my crap knee though I think I'm going to start swimming at the gym. Hopefully that will go well, I want to *feel* good. I don't even care what weight I am, I just want to be healthy. God's been teaching me a lot lately. Specifically when it comes to men folk. =P I've been praying for my future hubby, both that I meet him quickly and that he's doing well. I don't even feel like I *need* a husband, I just want one. And I'd like him sooner rather than later. But I feel like God wants me to prepare myself for a guy. I don't know who or where he is, but I want God's timing with everything. I'm really excited. :)

I think I'm at a good place in my life, and I think it's by the grace of God. My biggest concern with moving back home was having friends, and I seriously have amazing friends here. My 23rd birthday was this past Wednesday, and I had 12 fabulous people playing laser tag with me. :) There would have been more but they couldn't come for a myriad of reasons. I'm not trying to brag at all, I'm trying to show how faithful God's been to me. I'm a happy, happy little redhead. :o)

"Thank you Abba for showing me your faithfulness. You are the greatest love of all."

No comments:

Post a Comment