Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To my best friend.

I don't say it enough. I don't tell people enough. I don't tell her enough. I have a best friend that means the world to me. She's funny, sweet, caring, passionate, adventurous, beautiful inside and out, and probably the most Godly person I know. 
She's literally like a sister to me. We've been friends for about 2 years and she's seen me through a nasty break-up, countless disappointments, countless happy things, joyous occasions, missions trips, and drama that rivals that of a day-time soap opera. 
She's the first person to step up for someone when something's wrong. She's the first to say something nice or invite someone to sit with us. She's the first to give someone a second chance, and possibly a 3rd or 4th. She's the first to pray for you and try to build you up in some way. She's counseled me in countless ways and let me cry on her and she's just sat there, being my best friend, silently praying, then giving me a hug and letting me cry. 
She's one of my best friends. I really couldn't do without her. She happies my heart with her loud and boisterous giggle, kind words, and loving heart. 
She's a woman that may not know it, but I look up to her. I aspire to the level of Godliness she's at and to the humility she possesses. She's a woman after God's own heart and is always willing to pour out God's love onto others. 
She's my best friend and I love her to pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment