Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good enough?

Am I not good enough?
Am I not pretty enough?
Am I not needy enough for people?
Do I not cling desperately in a vain attempts that someone will notice me?

I feel like people try so desperately to get noticed that others get pushed to the side. 
Read: I'm in a group of people and feel like I'm completely unnoticed. I feel like I'm just bypassed and not there. I feel like there's so much BS when it comes to people. . . I feel like there are people who are crying out for attention (in a negative sense) and then there are people who are desperate to lavish attention on someone, then there's people like me who fall in the middle ground and literally tend to slip through the cracks. We're not overly vying for attention, nor are we seeking out the wounded puppy to love on. It's frustrating because I feel like since I'm neither of those 2 I'm wandering about just wanting a friend to notice me. I'm not going to seek out that attention because it's desperate. 

I just get annoyed sometimes.
Like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment