Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The sun is shining, the sky is blue, I love Jesus and I love you. . .

It's a good day (GREAT DAY!) for praising the Lord!

Anyone else reminded of this song on a beautiful day like that? I know I am. . . 
I walk outside and see the beautiful sky with puffy clouds, feel the rush of a cool breeze, and the gentle sun warming my pale skin. My feet are bare as I walk along the paths and feel the cool earth beneath my toes. My smile is small but inside it's ear-to-ear and I feel a song in my heart and a dance in my feet. I feel alive. I feel beautiful. I feel regenerated by such a day. My Abba God knows how desperately some of us needed weather like this, including myself. It's a beautiful change from the cold (albeit sunny) days. There's pure life in this kind of weather. There was even smokey wood smell that seemed almost out of place on a day that didn't need a fire, but the smell was so delicious it fit in just fine. 

Abba I thank you for a beautiful day and for feeling alive. 

"May all my being praise the Lord and never forget His blessings- God satisfies all I desire with everything good so that my youth is fresh like an eagle's spirit." Psalms 103:2,5

No comments:

Post a Comment